- Trimming: It's really easy to trim the beginning and end off of a recording, which is perfect for removing false starts or tidying up messy endings.
- Split / Cut / Ripple Delete: It's very easy to split the footage into parts; and delete parts you don't want, or even ripple delete entire sections. Ripple delete makes it easy to cut out bad takes during a recording.
- Pan/Zoom: Move the camera in and around the scene. This lets you focus on parts that important to the user, a great way to draw attention to certain areas.
- Audio Annotations: Add additional audio to your project - after the initial recording. Explain what you really meant. Record multiple times if you have to. It's easy to get the right audio in place.
- Editable Camera / Mouse / Keyboard Animations: Choose exactly when, and how mouse and keyboard animations are shown. The text attributes of keyboard animations are now editable in iShowU Studio, providing customisations not available in iShowU HD.
- Annotations: Add pointers and other shapes to highlight areas that you want the user to focus on.
- Gesture Recording: If you're recording iOS footage (from an iPad/iPhone), then this is a killer win... record the gestures you make, and use these when producing your video. It makes for expressive and user friendly presentations.
- Color Correct workflow: iShowU Studio honors color tagging of source footage, and produces correctly tagged Rec 709 HD footage when encoding. Generally this can be summed up as "it's more accurate".
This is just some of the more common ones, you can download the manual to get a more complete idea.