This video looks at using SWB Audio Capture with OBS.
The video covers:
- Setup SWB Audio Capture (SWBAC) as a single input source on a scene
- Setup across multiple scenes
- Why you might not want to use a 'global' audio source (aka: OK as long as you don't mind it being global across all your scenes.)
The recording was done with a "Blank slate" project, and was done live.
In the video, I perform input setup on a per-scene basis. I know it can be done globally; but I figure per-scene makes more sense to most people; since they might not want the SWBAC to be used in every scene.
I use garageband to make some audio we can use during the example, and demonstrate:
- That OBS cannot 'see' the audio if the computer audio isn't "routed" into the SWB Audio Capture driver
- Using SWB Audio App to make SWB Audio Capture the default output (one method of routing the audio).
If you want to know more about the driver itself; and it's basis of operation, please see: https://youtu.be/CQUTadBGnDA