NOTE: This is relevant for people who have purchased iShowU Instant Advanced Features, yet it doesn't activate or show up (i.e: you still get the warning symbol).
Firstly, apologies for the problem, and no, you're not going mad. There is a problem. We're working on it. In the meantime:
Instructions for Fix
The temporary fix is to use the version of iShowU Instant (1.1.9) above, along with the supplied .pskr file.
For those who prefer video, here is a video walkthrough.
- Open the downloaded v1.1.9 dmg file and place iShowU Instance somewhere accessible (the Desktop, for example)
- Double click the Instant Advanced Features Key.zip file. You will see a new file, 9AF667D8-4A1C-4758-B6A9-12A42EF6B372.pskr.
- Go to ~/Library/Application Support/iShowU Instant/
- Open Finder
- Press CMD-Shift-G
- Paste in the above path, including the ~ symbol
- You should see:
- Copy the 9AF667D8-4A1C-4758-B6A9-12A42EF6B372.pskr file to this folder, so your contents looks like this:
Now run the new iShowU Instant (v1.1.9). You should now be up and running!
We are working with Paddle on a permanent fix.
I hope this gets you productive.