In order for iShowU Instant to visualize mouse clicks and key presses accessibility access has to be enabled. If you have enabled a feature that requires accessibility access you will get a warning at the bottom of the screen telling you so.
Features that require accessibility access are:
- Animating mouse clicks
- Showing the mouse click name
- Showing the number of mouse clicks
- Showing modifier keys of mouse clicks
- Showing key presses next to the mouse cursor
- Making a sound on mouse click
- Visualizing key presses
To enable accessibility access, perform the following steps:
- Open the Security & Privacy section of System Preferences and click on Accessibility. You can also click the Open Prefs button in the iShowU Instant notification shown above.
- Click the lock in the bottom left corner; this will require entering an administrator password.
- Check the box next to iShowU Instant.